The Council of Thirteen, the cabal that claims rulership over all of Skavendom, has met in Blight City today in one of their semi-regular conclaves to discuss the issues that affect all Skaven.
Our Skaven correspondent received a copy of the meeting’s agenda, written on paper imbued with toxic warpstone dust. After sourcing a pair of gloves rated for handling the material, none of which could be found in the city, we were able to verify the contents of the paper and transcribe the core details for you below. Some notes have also been included, which appear to represent scratchings made by our Grey Seer source.
Agenda-List for Council Meeting
Location: Top of Rot-Wood Tower (Note: Scaffolding may be used by Eshin sneak-killers – Remove!)
Absent: Supreme Moulder Fank (burnt, remains fed to Broodmothers)
- Thank-praise Supreme Moulder Fank for invention of self-combusting rats.
- List-find assassinations ordered by Council, check against quota. If too low, ask-demand volunteers.
- Consider request-plead from Clans Skryre to allow Warlock-Bombardiers to overcharge Warp Lightning Cannons. (Note: If no warptokens received from clans, delay item until received)
- Discuss flooding, hole bored into Khaptar Sea. Consider Skryre proposal to drill-dig hole into Aqshy lava field, cancel flooding out
- Accept bribe-tribute from Clans Pestilens (Note: Wash warpstone before eating)
- Break for lunch-snack
- Update on Shyish expedition, progress in capturing vampire
alive deadundead. Confirm with Clans Moulder possibility of vampire rats.
- Discuss fundraising ideas for Great Horned Rat’s public relations campaign #TrueRealGodofChaos
- Confirm delay in upgrading Clans Eshin equipment until apology received for assassinating Grey Seer Krit.
- Receive progress report on Queekish dictionary (Note: Try remove reliance on double-twice word use)
- Consider proposal from Clans Skryre to issue Clanrats with brass orbs, doom rockets, other weapons of mass-mass destruction.
- Discuss why Skaven plans keep blowing up in our face