After aeons of caring not from whence the blood flowed, Khorne has recently announced a list of restrictions on how and from where blood should be sourced. Exalted Spokesdaemons have laid the blame on low quality blood corrupting the purity of proper sacrifices, and explained the rules are to encourage an overall higher quality of offering.
A selection of the rules are as follows:
- No ‘blood’ extracted from Nighthaunt.
- No blood oozed from buboes, welts from barbed whips, or paper cuts inflicted from arcane tomes.
- No donors who were living in Shyish during the Necroquake.
- No aethergold, Aqua Ghyranis, or any other metaphorical lifeblood from any living faction.
- No previously dried blood mixed with water. Khorne can tell the difference.
Any followers wishing to lodge feedback regarding the changes are encouraged to strap an axe at neck height onto a suitably sturdy surface and run at it at full speed.